Thursday, November 12, 2015

Colorful Season's Greetings


How. In. The. World. are we at the place in the year where we are talking about and looking at Black Friday ads?  How did this year just fly by so quickly?!  It's crazy how fast it's gone!  I even bought some new Christmas decorations (that I'm excited about) this weekend and can't wait until it's time to decorate! :)

Jen Carter Colorful Christmas Trees 2

Ever since Frantic Stamper released these fun Triangle Tree stamps & coordinating Snow Globe Triangle Trees dies I have wanted to create a colorful row of trees.  To start I created a "ground" for my trees by using two of the dies from the In Stitches dies.  These dies worked well because they cut only the stitches and nothing else.  I used the straight stitched die and also the pin prick die and die cut each of them at an angle.  

Jen Carter Colorful Christmas Trees Closeup 2

I die cut several trees with the Snow Globe Triangle Trees diesSnow Globe Triangle Trees dies and then stamped the coordinating images with Hero Arts Ombre inks. I then stamped some trees directly onto my card mat as well with softer inks.  I added small snowflakes & the sentiment from the Round Christmas Vignettes stamp set.  I added a dot of Stickles in each snowflake center to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...