Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Circle of Hi's


**I have lots of new listings for stamp sets for sale on my "Stamps for Sale - Updated" tab above!  Or you can click here.  Take a look if you have time!  Thanks!**

Hey everyone!  I have a one layered card to share today.

Jen Carters Whimsy Circles Circles Circles Stitched Alphas

This one is very CAS.  I stamped my circles in different colored inks from Clearly Whimsy's Circles, Circles, Circles stamp set.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but those brownish circles are actually gold and they sparkle in real life.  After I had my circles placed where I liked them, I then stamped the "HI" using the Stitched Alphabet Uppercase stamp set.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Jen. Love the those colors on the Kraft background.

Anni said...

Aaaw, such a cute card! love the colors!
Anni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...