Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Turn Your Can'ts into Cans!


Welcome back!  I hope you are off to a great start to your day!

Jen Carter Lil' Inker Wonky Paint Canvas 1

For this card I started by cutting the openings in the card front with one of the Wonky Squares Dies from Lil' Inker Designs.  I really like how well they fit onto the front of the card!  I then stamped the sentiment from LID's new stamp set, Paint Your Canvas.  I love that sentiment set and the font used in it!

Jen Carter Lil' Inker Wonky Paint Canvas Closeup

I chose a fun patterned paper to lay behind the cut out diamonds (from Doodlebug Design Lovebugs collection).  I popped the entire vintage cream card front up with dimensionals.  To finish it off, I added in some silver sequins.





Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Jen! The design is amazing. Love the patterned paper you used behind the wonky square dies. Awesome!

Lynn said...

I absolutely love this Jen! Fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

Super fabulous, Jen! Love the colorful design with the dies! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...