Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hooray for You!

Good morning!  How is everyone?  We've been enjoying Spring Break here, wishing that the temps were just a little warmer so we could do more outside but we've had a great time anyway.

Today I am stopping in with a card I made for the Pinspired Challenge.  The inspiration photo is bright colors and trendy triangles/hexagons and I knew when I saw it that it would be a fun one to play along with!


Here's my card.  It uses the arrow stamp from Mama Elephant's On Target set that I just love!  I popped that panel up on pop dots and left a space for my sentiment.  That cute sentiment is from Close to My Heart's For Always.  The panel was die cut from Lil' Inker Designs Rectangle Stitched Mat.  I love how that stitch creates a finished look!  Also, I'm not sure if you can see it very well from the photo, but I also embossed the rectangle mat into the white part of the cardstock and then lined the stamped panel on top.


To accent the card, I used some fun aqua sequins and a new piece of The Twinery's Purple Shimmer Twine!  I have always loved all things that glitter & shine and this twine is OOH LA LA!  So pretty!


This is the inspiration photo that my card is based off of.  Fun!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying your day!

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Jen! I love that diecut panel you stamped with those fantastic colours! So pretty!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty--great colors, perfect stamping, and I love your design.

Robin said...

Super cute card. Love all the chevrons. TFS

Amy Kolling said...

Love your card Jen! I really like how you split your layout.....with part of your stamped panel above and below your sentiment!

{Chrissie} said...

Those chevrons are just perfect for this challenge and I love the touch of sequins!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired!

Jen McD said...

This is ALL KINDS OF AWESOME, Jen!! I am digging everything about it--the colors, the arrows, EVERYTHING. You totally rocked this challenge--thanks for joining us at Pinspired--I hope to see more of your awesomeness on future challenges!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is awesome..love your take on the inspirational photo..Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge.

Audrey said...

So excited to see you playing along with us Jen! Your card is just amazing as usual! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...