Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow, Snow & More Snow!

It is a snowy day here in my little town in Kansas!  We have 12 - 14 inches of snow from the reports I've heard and everything is bright white!  So, in honor of this snow day (and a day off from work too, yippee!) I wanted to share a snowflake card I made a while ago. 

 
This is a bright & wild & crazy card but I like how it turned out!  I used various sizes of Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Square Mats to make "frames" and then popped each one up on dimensionsals to make the layers.  It was so easy to do this with the mat dies!  The snowflake die is a great one from the Snowflake dies set from LID.
 
 
Here you can see the way I layered each frame with the dimensionals. 
 
 
I used The Twinery's Gold Shimmer Twine for the bow...ahhh, I love that stuff!!  That bright, fun patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's Very Vintage Double Dot Designs paper pack.  Have to say that that is some fun (and bright!) polka dotted paper! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by today!! I plan to get back to my crafty table for a while this afternoon and play some more with the brand new Lil' Inker Designs products that will be releasing next week (including something that I helped design!!)!! 
 
 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Jen this is really pretty! Bummed about last night! Can't wait for the 4th. We need a stamping date. badly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...