Thursday, February 2, 2012

XOXO with Lil' Inker Designs

Hi everyone!! I am back today with another card using products from the Lil' Inker Designs Bonus Goodies released in January!  If you are following along in the hop, you should have arrived from Laura's blog

Today I am using the Hamster Cupid set.


I got out my colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits which I haven't used for a loooooong time and colored the hamster.  I left 2 of the hamsters white to accent the one on the bottom.  The top 2 hamsters are adhered directly onto the card front and so they are below the top panel which I popped up with pop dots.  The bottom hamster is popped up above the panel for some fun dimension.


If you visited my blog on Wednesday, then you saw the heart accents I made with PolyShrink film.  I did the same thing for this card only I stamped a different pattern from the Flags & Tags stamp set onto the film and then die cut the heart and attached it to the card with baker's twine.  Again, another fun accent that adds versatility to the Lil' Inker Designs dies!


Hopefully from this angle, you can see the dimension a little bit better.

Thank you for stopping by!  To continue along on the hop, why not stop on over to the Lil' Inker Designs store and check out all the great new products!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs Cupid Hamster
Heart Die:  Lil' Inker Designs
Cardstock: Aqua Mist & Rustic Cream PTI
Other:  Twinery Twine Stone, Colored Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, Stickles, PolyShrink Film, Bubblegum Amuse Ink, Charcoal Palette Ink, Pop Dots, PTI Tin Types Impression Plate

8 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh gosh, Jen, your card is just so darned adorable. Love it. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Annette Allen said...

too cute..I love it

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh I love what you did with this little guy! Adorable card!

reeree62 said...

Wow....now that is CUTE!!!!!

agdesigns said...

So creative love the lil' window effect!

Laura Pryor said...

I absolutely love the way Hamster is peeking in! This ROCKS!!

Amy Kolling said...

I totally adore ADORE the way you've used this set Jen! What a great idea and not much coloring!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - this is beyond adorable!!! love the design and that super cute image!! I'm so CASEing this idea! fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...