Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wee Memories #81

Hello! I have some exciting news to share with you! I will be guest designing for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday challenges the month of January!  How fun!!  I am so honored to be able to play along with this amazing group of ladies!


The challenge theme this week is "New"!


To kick off the new year, Wee Memories wants to see your projects featuring a new technique, new papers or new supplies, anything that is "new" to you!

I recently received an order with new supplies and so that is what I used on my card today!  This is also a happy birthday card to a special friend, who is also on the Wee Memories Design Team!  Happy birthday to you Amy!!  I am so thankful to have you in my life!



New things I used:
New Stamps & Dies (PTI's Rosie Posie & Happy Day)
New Ink (Amuse Buttercup)
New Trim (actually I have had this for a few months but never used it!!)
New Paper:  Head Over Heels by Lily Bee Designs


You have until January 6th to play along!  Be sure to link your card to the Wee Memories blog and to check out the prize that is up for grabs this week!
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy NEW Year!!


Other Supplies not listed above:
Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow & Rustic Cream cardstock: PTI, Pearls, Ink: PTI True Black

10 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Love the pop of pink ....... so fun. Love the card and the colors on this beauty. Happy New Year~

Lynn said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card Jen and perfect for Amy!

Renee said...

Congrats and can't wait to see what you'll be creating! :)
This is beautiful...
love the colors and then with that "pop" of pink...
a fabby card for an incredibly fabulous person!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Jen! Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Lindsay said...

Love this card Jen! The colors are fabulous!

Steph Zerbe said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I have to have this flower stamp set now. Thanks. lol

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, you already know what I think of this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS card. I am so happy to have you as a true friend. I love this new stamp and I am so happy to have this sitting in my studio! Thanks for listening to my ranting today!

jen said...

This is really beautiful! Congrats on your guest spot!

Laurie said...

OH so pretty! Love the music paired with rosie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...