Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hugs

I have a quick post to share today!

This was one I made on Amy, Laurie & my Stamping Away weekend!


I thought that those elephants would look so cute holding "hands" like you see them do at the zoo or at the circus! So cute!!


I paper pieced their ears with some fun paper and the grass is cut using a MFT grass die!!


Thank you for coming by! On Monday, August 8th come back for a blog hop with Lil' Inker Designs!  We're going to have a great time showing you projects using the Rainbows & Clouds dies and stamp set!

Hope you have a great week! 


Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Sweet Baby, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Paper: Rustic White, Lost & Found, October Afternoon
 Ink: Sweet Blush, Charcoal Palette
Other: Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Sweet Baby Dies, My Favorite Things Grass Die

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is so darling Jen! I love the gray and pink and those adorable elephants!

Suzanne said...

So so cute, Jen!! I love this!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

this is adorable!

Teresa said...

This is really cute! I love how the elephants feet are walking through the grass.

Daniela F. said...

Cute card! Love to see other possible themes than just baby cards for this set.

Amy Kolling said...

So so adorable Jen! I love that grey polka dot grass! This was so fun to watch you create! Have fun on your "retreat"!

Lynn said...

Those little elephants are so adorable Jen!

Laurie said...

What a cute card! but you already know that...since I told you in person! LOL! Those ears are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...