Friday, February 11, 2011

New!

Hi!! I just wanted to quickly share a couple of new rings that I JUST loaded into my Etsy shop!



This is such a cute ring!! I love that it is 3 layers of buttons! The bottom button is a reddish-pink color (kind of coral colored) and it is topped with a fun flower/scalloped button! Then, to top the ring off it has a ocean colored button. This is such a cute ring! The largest button measures approximately 3/4" in diameter.



This ring was made for a customer (hope she likes it, it is our school colors!!) and I loved it so much I decided to add another one to my Etsy shop! It is another fun but beautiful ring! The bottom black button measures approximately 1" in diameter. It is topped with a fun PTI orange zest button that truly captures the light. The last layer is a clear button that really enhances the ring and makes is sparkle!  It is wrapped with black permanently colored copper wire (but can also be made with silver wire if noted).

Don't forget I have a free shipping special going on right now through Monday, February 14th!  Just use code VDAYSPECIAL at checkout!  You can check out all of my rings for sale at Jen's Ink Spot Etsy shop here!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Jen these are beautiful! I'm sure your customer will love the school color ring....it is sure an eye catcher!!

Unknown said...

You make such beautiful rings, Jen!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...