Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ticket to Celebrate...YOU!

Hello!!  How are you?  I just got home from having lunch in the next town over...taco salad! I love their Thursday taco salad special...yum!! We ate outside too!  Such a beautiful day here in Kansas!  It was just so wonderful and peaceful!

Today I have a card to share with you for the Wee Memories challenge this week. 


The challenge theme was "Celebrate Good Times" and we were to create a card that celebrated an occasion of our choosing.


The card I made was based on one that I had made at our Stamping Away Weekend only I remade it to make it pop more...literally! LOL!!  I thought that this stamp set by Fiskars was the perfect set to make a card that focuses on celebration.  And, the ticket die and stamp set also worked in so well!



I cut out some of the kernels of popcorn and popped them up with foam dimensionals and I also popped the popcorn tub up as well...yes, I DID cut something out!  For those who know me, I don't do that very often!  Too tedious! LOL!!


Here's another look at the dimension.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day!!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps:  Just the Ticket, All About You, Fiskars Cupcakes & More 
Paper: Black, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, White
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, Memento Black
Other: Copics, Ticket Die, Twinery Twine, pop dots

16 comments:

Kristii said...

What a cute card!!! I just love those tickets and the little bag of popcorn just makes me smile!!!!

Karen C. said...

I love the tickets and the way you added YOU to the last one. It's such a fun set. The popcorn looks good enough to eat! Great combo.

Eva said...

Super Neat Card! Love the little popcorn box and popcorn Really like the way you made it look like the popcorn was popping by adding popped out popcorn. This is really creative!

Chris said...

Wow super cute! Love the dimension and the tickets. :)

Lee Anne said...

That is cute! Love the popcorn!

jen said...

It really does *POP*!!! Love it!!! I love the way you used the tickets too- so fun!!! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Jen.......I just LOVE how you redid this card! The popcorn coming out of the box is just perfect and boy you did do a lot of cutting! LOL! Love the rings embossed on the back layer....reminds me of a movie reel. Oh yeah....your photographs are gorgeous!

Sue Plote said...

This is so fun and cute! I am always looking for ways to use those tickets - thanks for such a great idea!

Kristina said...

You really cut out those teeny tiny popcorn kernals? You are crazy! But it looks really neat. :) The popcorn really looks like it is "popping" off of the card!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great card! I love all the details and pop ups!

Lindsay said...

What a fun card Jen! The colors are bold and happy and that popcorn is awesome!

Kara said...

this is so cute!! totally worth the time that i'm sure it took to cut all those individual pieces of popcorn!! really fun!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What an adorable card! Love the popcorn going off in different directions. And I have to get the PTI Just the Ticket stamp set. Your card is so cute with those images on the tickets.

Teresa said...

I love the popcorn popping out of the bucket.Love the color combo too!SO CUTE!

Ann said...

SO cute! I love the colors and dimension! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so CUTE Jen! I love what you did with the tickets, and that little bucket of popcorn is just adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...