Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jingle Bells?

Hello there!  I just wanted to pop in with another quick post.  I created a fun, fun ring that I had to share with you that I have for sale in my Etsy store!


This ring really does jingle as you move your hand! It's not loud, but just a nice, soft jingle!  How much fun would this ring be during the holidays or even on snow days!


When you order, you have the choice if you want the matte finish (1st bell pictured) or the glossy finish (2nd bell pictured).    The bells measure about 11/16" in diameter and about 9/16" high (off the top of your finger). 


My 2-year old daughter LOVES this ring so much and so I am going to find some smaller bells to make one just for her too!  She is all girl, I just love it!!

These bell rings are only $9 in my shop!  You can view it here.  If you'd like to see all the items I have in my shop, click here.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

Anika said...

What a fun idea, Jen!!

Amy Kolling said...

I would never have thought of this! Neat idea!

Bonita Rose said...

fab idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...