Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Butterfly Thank You

Here's another card with Distressed Stripes.  This is my least favorite of the three cards that I've shown you  using this set, but I do like how the background and butterfly turned out.



I really like this butterfly stamp set!  I used the rock and roll technique on the butterfly to get it to be two tones.  It's just so soft and pretty!


And, I really like the softer stripes too.  There are just so many looks that can be created with this Distressed Stripes set!  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and I really like the softness of it too!

Thanks for visiting!  What do you think of the new Distressed Stripes set?  Have you purchased it yet?  Is it on your wish list?  I'd love to see what you've done with it!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very nice, soft feel to this, Jen. LOVE the butterfly, too :)

Amy Kolling said...

Great stripes!! You do such a good job getting them straight! Those colors are so yummy together!!

Kristie W. said...

I love this card!!! Purple and butterflies are a few of my favorite things :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...