Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Invitations & Cards for Sale

It's hard to believe that my little girl could possbily be 2 years old in just a week.  Time has flown by and she's getting so big!  It just makes me sad to see how fast she's growing and learning things...but it's also exciting too!

I wanted to share the super simple birthday invites that I made for her birthday.


It is so simple.  I wanted it to be very feminine and springy.  I hope that it isn't too "old" for a 2-year old.
  

The die is the new PTI die that matches the "Butterfly Dreams" stamp set.  The polka dot embossing is from a Cuttlebug folder.


On another note, I would like to start selling my cards.  I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do this yet, but if you are interested in placing an order for some cards, either ones I've made or something that you need, let me know and I'll get you pricing information!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps:  TAC Birthday Celebration (sentiment), PTI Butterfly Dreams
Paper: White, PTI Aqua Mist
Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, Burnt Umber Palette
Other:  PTI Butterfly Die, Fiskars Apron Lace punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder 

6 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Jen....these are soo sweet! I think they are perfect for her!! Girls always like pink, right? And your butterfly is perfectly stamped!!

Barb said...

Adorable, Jen! And perfect for little girls...

Diane said...

Great invites! It's soooo hard for me to believe she's already going to be two!! Seems like just yesterday you were pg with her! It's a great age, though, isn't it?!?!? They're discovering so many new thing... :-)

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty!

Erica said...

Nice, simple card-so pretty.

Diane Jaquay said...

Sweet invitations! Love how you used the swiss dots paper with the dotted butterfly, great combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...