Thursday, September 24, 2009

more of YOU


Recently, Dwight & I purchased a Cricut Expression die-cut machine. We had been saving for one for quite some time and finally were able to purchase it. That was very exciting! Right away I made a fast & easy scrapbook page with it and I wanted to share that with you today.

I cut the letters for the title with the machine and also made a shadow for the letters with the click of a button! I love it!

These are some of my all time favorite photos of Sadie. I titled the page "more of YOU" because I've already done one page with some of these photos and included journaling on that page. This one was simple since I didn't have to include any other text. Love the colors in the papers!
Can you believe that I didn't stamp one thing on this page? Truly amazing! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice page! I love my Cricut too! rita w

Michelle said...

Very cute layout - of course your subject helps :o)

How cool to get a cricut - I don't have one yet but am hoping to possibly have one by the end of year - I mean Santa, I've been good this year, lol!

Laurie said...

SO cute! Love the layout! Yeah for the Cricut!!

Sarah said...

What a cute page! My friend has one of these and I got to play with it the other day. They are a lot of fun. Enjoy your new toy!

Julie Robinson said...

what an adorable page!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Wow she's getting sooo big! Great page love the colors and the design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...