Monday, July 6, 2009

Cutest Little Red Wagon

Scor-pal just uploaded a new newsletter to their site and it has a template for the CUTEST little red wagon! When I saw it, I just had to make it!! I left my wagon very plain but it would be so fun to decorate it up! And, I can just see a PINK little wagon on my table very soon!! Here is a link to the Scor-pal tutorial and to the handle template.

Below are closeups of the cards that I made to go into the wagon. I made 4 simple cards using the new TAC "Starfly" set. When I first saw this set I didn't like it and then as I looked at it more I thought it would be a fun one to work with. How funny that it is one of the first ones I used! I even asked Laurie if she thought I was crazy that I liked it and she said that she too kind of liked it!

The background for the cards was stamped with 2 of the images from the "Starfly" set, stamped repeatedly. I love how the background looks. It would make awesome paper for a scrapbook page!!



Here's more pictures of the wagon. Notice how perfectly the cards fit in the wagon!! Perfectly!!


Here's the back of the wagon. I stamped a little design on the back too!

Mason saw my wagon and said "Why are wagons always red?" Good question! He wanted to make a wagon too, but his was going to be BLUE!! Here's what he made (along with 2 red ones too). He said he was having a wagon party and even made paper balloons for the party too! What a great project to make with your kids and grandkids!! We're going to make the UPS one next, also on Scor-pals website!

And, how fun would these be with name place cards in them for your next party!! TOO fun!!

The "Starfly" set is availabe in the newest TAC catalogue for only $12.95! Let me know if you are interested! Have a good day!! Oh, and if you make a wagon, I'd LOVE to see what you come up with. I'll be sure to upload my pink wagon when I'm done with it!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

VERY cute!!! I need to go check out the tutorial and make one for myself and I like your idea of a PINK one :o)

Laurie said...

So cute!

AmethystCat said...

super super cute! and, love that Mason did a blue wagon! adorable!!!

Deb Grady said...

What a cute little wagon! I like how the cards fit right inside it. I'll have to see what I can do with it.

Bridgett Owens said...

I can't wait to make a wagon! I like the starfly stamp set, too! It's cute!!! Fun wagons coming!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Debra Hensley said...

Absolutely adorable. I wasn't sure about the Starfly set but now I think I have to have it. great job! Love the wagon and the trucks!

Sarah G. said...

This wagon is the cutest thing ever!! My stamping ladies would love to make this!

Kim said...

Jen these are just to cute! I felt the way you did about that starfly set but the more I look at it the better I like it! Thanks for sharing the Tutorial...

Barb said...

Ok, this is just awesome! Love that the wagon holds the little cards... fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...