Thursday, February 12, 2009

Card & Scrapbook Page


I have been on a "Floral Dingbats" kick lately. I just had to do another one! This started out as just the card. Then, as I was talking to Laurie, we decided to each do a card and then make the same layout into a scrapbook page. It is so easy to use your stamps to embellish your scrapbook pages and it saves you money since you can use the same stamps in different ways and colors and it will look different each time!

I used the same basic layout for both the scrapbook page and card. The scrapbook page is 8x8. The brown paper that is scallop is from one of my favorite TAC paper collections "Catelynne". I used my cloud scissors to make the scalloped edge.


The buttons, felt flowers & mulberry paper flowers are from one of the new items offered in the new Serendipity Magalogue called Elizabeth Buttons & Blossoms. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE these!!! They are so fun and add just the right touch to both cards and scrapbook pages! They are only $9.95 and each container has 160 pieces!! How cool is that??

The "Floral Dingbats" stamp is stamped with Palette Chartreuse ink on TAC's wonderful Kraft paper. To adhere the flowers I used glue on the felt flowers and glue dots on the paper flowers. The button is also adhered with glue dots.

The adhesive that I used for my scrapbook layout is awesome! I have looked and looked for adhesive that I love using on my scrapbooks--you know, one that holds well and actually sticks! Well, I am happy to say that I love the Kokuyo Dot'n'Roller adhesive that TAC has started carrying! It's wonderful!

2 comments:

Diane said...

LOVE the layouts and the kids are soooo adorable. ;-)

Trudy Osborn said...

This is usch a cute layout! I can't believe how big your daughter is...time sure flies. Did you make copies to send these in for the card to crop contest?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...