Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day (a day early if you are reading this on Saturday!) to all of the Mother's out there!!

I thought that I would share the Mother's Day cards that I made. These are the paper bags that I showed you earlier but instead of a graduation theme, I used a Mother's Day theme.

The stamp sets are all from The Angel Company. They are: Love & Joy (flowers & sentiment inside), Trendy Greetings (Happy Mother's Day sentiment), Soft Spoken (mom) Deco Designs (birds), Swirly Gigs (flourishes) & the Spring Fling set Punctuation (parenthesis & journal lines).

The Love & Joy flowers on the front are embossed in white and I mixed purple glitter in with them--made it nice & sparkly (which you can't see in the photo). The patterned papers that I used are Mulberry Meadow & Genevieve, also by TAC. This time I wrapped a ribbon all the way around the bag so that I could tie a bow on the side. It looks very pretty and I hope that my mom will love it!!

By the way, I have the greatest mom and I love her so much! I am so lucky to have her in my life! I love you mom!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great!!

The Art of Cards said...

Fabulous as always :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did and bet Mom loved it too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents Jen!

Heather

Heidi said...

These are so pretty Jen! I really love the paper bags for cards! You make it look so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...